Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blogaversary!!!

Happy Blogaversary to Me!

Happy Blogaversary to Me!

Happy Blogaversary toooooo Meee-eeee-eeee!!!

Wow...I've been blogging for two years already! I can hardly believe it. I know, I haven't been the best of bloggers and by no means the most consistent. As I'm sure many of you can relate...I have the best of intentions and lots of ideas I want to share...I just don't seem to get that all translated into a blog post :)

I have hopes of being more consistent this year. I really want to share some recipes with you all. I already have some pictures on my computer of some things I've made. Can you say Caramel Apple Pie?!?! YUM! It is truly the one of the best I've had....love it! Hope you don't mind if I throw in some recipes from time to time.

I want to do something fun for my blogaversary...maybe some blog candy! I have to think about it and fiugre it out. Which I'll plan to do during my nice hot soak in the bath this evening. Ahhhh! R-E-L-A-X!

Thanks to everyone who peeks in here and especially to all of you who leave comments. They really do add a bright spot to my days. I enjoy the love that you all leave with your comments! Thank you!

8 comments:

mudmaven said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Isn't blogging the greatest. ~chris

Denise G said...

Two years!! That is wonderful! I just discovered the world of blogging a year ago.... I can't imagine life without it. Thanks for your inspiration!
Denise

Savitri said...

Happy blog anniversary!!! Yeah!!

Unknown said...

Happy blog-iversary! I hope you enjoy blogging for a long time:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogaversary to you! i admire all you bloggers! ;) Happy Day.

Shannon Roberts said...

YAY!! Congrats! So awesome!!!

Catherine said...

Congrats! Happy Blogaversary!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Isn't blogging a blast?