Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rhinestone Share

Time for more rhinestones and pearls! I’ve picked colors that will work well for this time of year and will be useful for all of your projects, whether it be winter, Valentine’s or spring.

I use these rhinestones all the time on my projects and find them very easy to use. They work so well on your cards, scrapbook pages, altered items and more. These rhinestones and pearls are acid and lignin free so, no worries about using them in your scrapbooks or with your photos.

I’m offering a new and fun item this time as well…hearts! They are very cute. Take a peak below at the picture and information on them.

The details of each specific share are listed below the picture of each rhinestone style. I’ve included pictures to show the colors included in each share, NOT THE QUANTITY. Please read the details of each share for quantity information.

The pictures shown do not show the full sparkle and shine of these rhinestones. It is difficult to get a picture that captures these as you see them in real life. :)

In the interest of the holidays and business at this time of year, I will keep this share open until January 8th.



Rhinestone Share

$25.00 + S/H

This share includes 11 different rhinestone colors. For each color listed below, you will receive 120 rhinestones with adhesive backing. The rhinestones are 3mm in size, a great size for all our card making and paper crafting needs!

Colors included:

  • Clear
  • Light Pink
  • Hot Pink
  • Red
  • Lavender
  • Purple
  • Light Green
  • Olive
  • Light Blue
  • Turquoise
  • Black

Pearl Share
$18.00 +S/H

This share includes 8 different colors of pearl adhesive backed stones. For each color listed below, you will receive 120 pearls with adhesive backing. The pearls are 3mm in size, a great size for using with our cards and paper crafted items.

Colors included are:

  • Pearl
  • Gold
  • Red
  • Hot Pink
  • Light Pink
  • Light Blue
  • Mint
  • Black


Heart Share
$8.00 +S/H

This share includes both silver and gold hearts. The picture above shows only the gold hearts. These are adhesive backed. These hearts are 10mm in size.


Included:
32 silver hearts
32 gold hearts


Details:

Both the rhinestones and pearl 'bling' are adhesive backed. Upon receiving them, you will notice there is an adhesive strip that attaches one line of rhinestones/pearls together. This is common in most adhesive rhinestones/bling. There are two ways you can easily separate them. One is to use scissors and cut between each rhinestone as you use them. The second is to use an exacto knife to cut the adhesive strip between each rhinestone. The exacto knife is also very handy to pick up the rhinestone with and attach it to your project. This is the method I use and I find it works very well. Hope this helps!

US shipping: flat $4.80 for Priority mail, regardless of the number of shares ordering. Insurance is optional and included at buyer's cost. Please let me know if you would like insurance.

Canadian & International shipping: please contact me for shipping quote. I am more than happy to work with international buyers.

I accept Paypal (preferred) and personal check. Paypal is fast and it's free to use! Personal checks must clear bank before items are sent. I will be ordering the product once the share closes. I reserve the right to make substitutions in the event of backorder or other situation.

I will keep you updated here on my blog and/or email. :) Shipping time may vary depending on the manufacturer's shipping schedule. It takes about a week for shipping from the manufacturer to my door, provided they are shipping on schedule. Once product reaches me, I will do my best to send them on to you in a timely fashion. Thank you for participating!

If you're ready, please send me an email to stamperchick@hotmail.com so that I may get your name on the share list. In your email please include the share(s) you would like, name, address and email. Please do not send payment until I have responded to your email.

Feel free to link to this on your own blog if you wish!

0 comments: