Monday, December 10, 2007

Payin' it Forward..

I'm spreading some papercrafting love! So I was blog hoppin' today and peeked in on Tracy over at Eat Sleep Stamp. I was the third person to comment on her post about paying it forward and I'm going to receive some neat stampin' goodies!!! How awesome is that?!?!? My only requirement is that I pass on the love through my blog...easy! So here's your chance for some neat-o stampin' and papercrafting goodness. What you receive will be a surprise! What do you need to do you ask?...all you need to do is be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and have a blog (you've gotta be able to spread the love, right? *wink*).

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi Alana,
What a great idea, especially for the Christmas Season!
You know where to find me *wink*
Catherine

L.A. said...

Hi Alana,
I agree with Catherine, this is a great idea.

Lori (SBS2)

Am I imagining things or did you take down your post about sleeping through the night? I hope it is a trend that has continued for you.

Michelle Pearson said...

sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

I've already participated in one of these, but just wanted to say I saw this movie today pay it forward and was crying while watching it, what a touching movie!

Tracy said...

You go girl! I didn't make it to the top three but still I wanted to show the love for my siesta!

Savitri said...

Man, I missed it by three ppl :D

A.Lee said...

Hey Alana!
I just have to tag you since we have the same name. *wink* see my blog for the deets.
Alana, SBS1
http://distinctinkbyalana.blogspot.com/

Tina said...

Happy Christmas and a happy New Year, siesta!

Aimee said...

This sounds way cool... hope you have a wonderful fun filled Christmas...

L.A. said...

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year!

Lori (SBS2)

Crystal Ware said...

Mele Kalikimaka from Hawaii! Hope you have a wonderful crafty new year!

Becky G said...

Hi Alana,

Just wanted to pop in and wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Becky
SBS2