Friday, June 22, 2007

Yay!!!

I think I've finally gotten my blog header figured out...yippee!!! I made it in MS Digital Image Pro. Making it was not nearly as difficult as I had thought it would be. *whew* I had more trouble figuring out how to make it fit into the page frame of my blog. Now THAT was a chore. I'm not completely done tweaking my header. I'd like to add a little more to it, but for now I'm happy that I have a custom one!

3 comments:

Jeans inky hugs said...

Your banner looks Awesome.

I was checking out your blog tonight and it hit me.

I love reading your blog and viewing your cards.

Take care.

Pattyjo said...

Your banner is so beautiful! I think I like it better than any of the ones I have seen yet!

My name is Michelle said...

I LOVE you banner. I want one of those but can't even seem to figure out how to add my counter to my website. Great job on the banner.